Compact Hyundai hatchback available on Splend’s Rent-to-Own plan
You can own a 5-door Hyundai i30 Go hatchback from a weekly fee of $269 on our Rent-to-Own plan.
This small family hatch is an increasingly popular choice for rideshare drivers. It’s hardly any surprise since its combined fuel consumption of just 7.4L/100km and compact size makes it a smart choice for city driving.
Equipped with a two-litre, 162-horsepower (120 kW) petrol engine with a 6-speed manual gearbox and featuring three driving modes, it is as zippy as it is economical. It’s packed with plenty of other useful features too. You have, for example, voice-control for phone calls and sending text messages on the go, storage for small items such as bottle holders on all doors and cubby holes in the front, along with a full-size spare wheel.
Here’s why we think Hyundai i30 is an excellent choice for ridesharing:
Why you’ll love it:
- Eco, Normal and Sport driving modes
- Rear-view camera
- Tyre-pressure monitoring system
- Auto-on headlamps and LED daytime running lights
- 8” tablet-style touchscreen with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Full-size spare
- Tilt/telescopically adjustable steering column
- Electronic Stability Control, Vehicle Stability Management and Hill-start Assist Control
Why your riders will love it:
- 5-star ANCAP safety rating with seven airbags
- 395 litres of luggage space, further expandable with 60/40 flat-folding rear seats
- Cup holders in all doors
- Bolstered seats with decent head- and legroom in the back row
- Simple, clean interior
The 2018 Hyundai i30 Go is available from $269 per week for Splend Members. Membership presumes a one-off membership fee (see Fee and Payment Information for details) and a minimum rental period ranging from 12-26 weeks.
Ready to hit the streets and earn a flexible income? Call our friendly team on 1800 775 363 and sign up for a brand-new Hyundai i30.