Drive this sporty sedan towards full ownership on Flexi own
A sporty sedan packed with the latest active safety bells and whistles and other modern tech, the Kia Cerato S with Safety Pack boasts a 7.6L/100km combined fuel consumption.
Although the base model of the Cerato S is quite well-equipped with lane-keeping assist and driver attention alert to keep you safe on those long shifts, the safety pack included on the Flexi own plan adds an armada of active safety features on top:
- Electric folding outside door mirrors with automatic folding function
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) with Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) and Pedestrian & Cyclist Avoidance
Additionally, you also get the premium steering wheel and shift knob as a thoughtful extra. Think of it as Kia’s way of rewarding you for choosing safety. Speaking of thoughtfulness, Kia has fine-tuned the Cerato’s suspension to perfectly suit Australian road conditions for the best possible handling, dependability, and comfort for you and your riders.
While this is far from being a complete list, we pulled together some of the clever features we thought you and your passengers would like to know about the new Cerato:
Why you’ll love it
- 8″ LCD touch screen with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Dusk-sensing automatic headlights
- Reversing camera with parking guidelines + front and rear parking sensors
- Steering wheel mounted audio/Bluetooth® controls
- Sunglass holder, centre console storage, and accessory pockets in front & rear door armrests
Why your riders will love it
- 5-star ANCAP rating
- 3 phone chargers (USB + 12V)
- 4 cup holders and 4 bottle holders throughout the cabin
- 6-speaker, iPod-compatible audio system with AUX, USB, and Bluetooth input
- Speed-dependent volume control for the best music experience from pick-up to drop-off
Become a Splend member and ask for a 2021 Kia Cerato S with Safety Pack on the Flexi own plan. Membership is subject to a minimum period of 26 weeks, and a $990 one-off joining fee.
Ready to hit the streets with a new Cerato and earn a flexible income?
The 2021 Kia Cerato S with Safety Pack is available
from $320 per week on our Flexi own plan
We enable people to make money by driving for on-demand apps such as Uber.
We’re more than a car subscription provider. In addition to new-model cars and all the essentials to start earning money with Uber as quickly as possible, our members enjoy driver training and dedicated support via a personal account manager, as well as member benefits such as partner discounts and exclusive events.
For more information about Splend, drop by to your local Member Support Centre, email us or say hello on 1800 775 363.