Put your weekly payments toward owning a hybrid-drive compact Toyota hatchback on our Rent to own plan
You can now own a 5-door Toyota Corolla Hybrid hatchback from $329 per week on our Rent to own plan.
The Toyota Corolla we all know and love has stepped into a new era and it’s more exciting than ever. With a heritage of more than five decades, it was reborn multiple times. However, this latest incarnation is a double premiere for the Corolla badge: it’s now back with a compact five-door hatchback body with a self-charging hybrid drivetrain. Both novelties are welcome developments for rideshare driving, making the car zippy as well as economical in the city.
At just 4.2L/100km combined, it beats any traditional petrol engine in the fuel economy race, and the electric motor’s instant torque gives you the upper hand when accelerating from a stop. The clever and efficient CVT transmission ensures the smoothest ride currently available, while also saving you money at the service station – in tandem with the regenerative braking system.
Check out some of the features that make the Toyota Corolla great for ridesharing:
Why you’ll love it
- 4.2L/100km combined fuel consumption
- 8″ colour touchscreen multimedia display
- LED headlights with automatic high beam
- LED taillights, daytime running lights and rear fog lamps
- Electronically retractable, heated door mirrors
- Front bucket seats and 60/40 split-fold rear seats
- Front and rear power windows
- Smart entry and start system
- 4.2″ multi-information display with steering wheel controls
- Lane departure alert with steering assist
- Pre-collision safety system
- Reversing camera
- Hill-start assist control
Why your riders will love it
- 7 SRS airbags, 5-star ANCAP rating
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 4 x cup holders and 4 x bottle holders
- 6-speaker audio system with AUX, USB and Bluetooth input
- Smooth ride due to the CVT transmission and all-speed active cruise control
- Fresh, stylish look
The 2019 Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport Hybrid is available from $329 per week for Splend members. Membership presumes a one-off joining fee (see Fee and Payment Information for details) and a minimum rental period ranging from 12-26 weeks.
We enable people to make money by driving for on-demand apps such as Uber.
We’re more than a car rental company. In addition to new-model cars and all the essentials to start earning money with Uber as quickly as possible, our members enjoy driver training and dedicated support via a personal account manager, as well as member benefits such as partner discounts and exclusive events.