The Tucson is back with a facelift and it’s prettier than ever. The looks are just the icing on the cake, though, as this head-turner is packed full of features that not only make your life easier, but your riders will also appreciate.
The 2.0-litre petrol engine and the automatic transmission make a well-balanced combo that moves the robust body around with no effort while keeping the combined fuel consumption at just 7.9l/100km. Front, side, and curtain airbags, as well as emergency brake assist, impact-sensing door locks, and a myriad of other active systems ensure your safety in case of an accident. The 5-star ANCAP rating not only gives you peace of mind but also guarantees you can use your car for many years to come with any ridesharing platform.
See why else the Hyundai Tucson Go is a good fit for on-demand driving:
Why drivers love it
- 7” multimedia touchscreen with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- LED daytime running lights
- Auto dusk-sensing headlights with escort- and welcome functions
- Hill-start assist
- Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Full-size spare tyre
- Voice control
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Powered windows, door locks and side mirrors
Why riders love it
- 5-star ANCAP rating
- Cup holders throughout the cabin
- Loads of legroom
- Sleek, stylish interior
- 6-speaker audio system with AUX input & Bluetooth audio streaming
- 488 litres of luggage space, 1,478 if you fold both sides of the 60/40 split rear seat
- USB port
We enable people to make money by driving for on-demand apps such as Uber.
We’re more than a car rental company. In addition to new-model cars and all the essentials to start earning money with Uber as quickly as possible, our members enjoy driver training and dedicated support via a personal account manager, as well as member benefits such as partner discounts and exclusive events.